Sell on Amazon : expand global markets through E-commerce.
- Amazon #1 e-commerce site in Canada and the United State
- 45% of online purchased dollars in the US. are made on Amazon
- $235 billion of sales in the US were made on Amazon last year
- 1 of 3 Person consults Amazon before Google pay for online purchases
- 74% of Canadians are making searches on Internet before purchasing a product.
- Amazon sells over 4 times online than other canadian platforms
In a context of restricted traveling and closed borders, companies must find new tools and new distribution channels to support their activity. To do so, Commerce International Québec Montérégie-Ouest, in collaboration with Kahnawake Economic Development Commission and Generation eCom, is organizing an online course to help you explore the options available on Amazon.
To sell on Amazon is to have the opportunity to sell all over the country and even elsewhere if you wish. With 304 million potential buyers in the world and more and more Canadians among these customers, opportunities to sell your products are very real!
This training will give you the keys to optimally market your offer on Amazon and thus making a remarkable entry into your target markets, the final objective being to achieve your sales objectives through E-commerce.
Date : November 26, 2020
Lieu : On line - ENGLISH ONLY TRAINING
Coût : Early bird (20$ before November 16, 2020). After November 16, 2020 the price is 30$
You will receive an email with the link after we receive your registration.